A major part of overall health and sports performance is directly tied to NUTRITION. Not just nutrition, but PROPER NUTRITION. When your eating habits are not up to par you will carry more body fat than you would like, you will not feel that great (yeah I know you think you feel fine right now), your physical performance will suffer, and you will predispose yourself to a wide variety of typical diseases caused by a western diet.
There are several factors that optimize your health including all of the 5 pillars in the Real World fitness System (Balanced Physical Training, Nutrition, Stress Management, Sleep, Play Time).
The nutritional support I provide is science based and used widely because it is successful if applied correctly. It has a proven record of changing lives by the thousands of people. Each person needs a starting point based on then based on their own situation it can be tinkered with to optimize results. You have to get the basics down first.
$150 for the initial 60 min consultation.
After your purchase you will receive an email with your nutrition assessment forms and information on setting up your appointment.
Often times one session is not enough to reinforce your success or you may have additional questions. In this case you can purchase follow-up sessions either one at a time or you can buy a package of 3 at a discounted rate.
1 Follow-up session = $125 each
3 Session follow-up package = $300 (You save $75)
I work with clients all over and do Skype/Facetime or phone consults with my remote clients. Here is a breakdown of what’s included in the session and costs involved.
The first session is 60mins and includes:
- In depth one on one coaching
- Overview of your nutrition assessment form
- Evaluation of past nutritional habits including successes and failures
- The basics of proper nutrition and why we are fatter and sicker than ever before
- How to implement the guidelines starting today
- Discussion of lifestyle factors affecting health and success
- Discussion of your current barriers to success
- Nutritional supplementation program (if needed)
- Discussion of additional resources that will be helpful to your success
You will also get printouts of the following:
- Nutrition Guidelines – 10 Habits for success
- List of the top foods in each macro-nutrient category
- Anytime and Post workout plate graphics showing the proper proportions of macro-nutrients you need during meals.
- Access to Recipes
- Food & Workout Journal template